Zaner-Bloser Handwriting is a complete handwriting program that can be taught in as little as 15 minutes a day! The Zaner-Bloser style teaches a vertical manuscript alphabet that is made up of only four simple strokes and is similar to the letter forms most widely used in everyday print.
This second grade manuscript workbook focuses on the mastery of manuscript handwriting. Colorful and engaging exercises include tracing and writing individual letters, words, sentences, numbers, and some original writing; review and application exercises are included throughout. Students will think about shape, size, spacing and slant as the keys to legibility.
Directional features include:
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Green starting dots that show students where initial strokes begin
- Stroke descriptions to guide letter formation at home
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Space to practice writing directly beneath models (that both left-and right-handed students can easily see)
144 perforated pages, indexed, softcover. Non -reproducible; consumable workbook. Approximately 9" x 11". Grade 2. (Publisher's Description)
It is in excellent condition, missing on one page. 2012 Copyright
Used - Good
The cover is intact but may have been written on. Spine may show signs of wear. All pages are intact but may include limited notes, highlighting, or light pencil marks. May include "From the library of" labels, stickers, or markings.