In the World of Plants students will learn about photosynthesis, transpiration, the different types of plants, the parts of plants, plant reproduction, pollination, and more.
- 24 hands-on lessons appropriate for grades K-8 at different mastery levels facilitating multi-level teaching
- Lots of Science Library Books with information, pictures, and diagrams
- Investigative Loop guides the student through each step of the lab activities with materials lists, questions, and data for students to record
- 3D Graphic Organizers provide a format for students of all levels to conceptualize, analyze, review, and apply the concepts of the lesson
- Teacher Pages include vocabulary words, maps, assessments, and assignments (from publishers website)
Used - Good
The cover is intact but may have been written on. Spine may show signs of wear. All pages are intact but may include limited notes, highlighting, or light pencil marks. May include "From the library of" labels, stickers, or markings.