Created by My Father's World, Rome to the Reformation is for students in 2nd - 8th grade. Travel back to the time of the Romans, follow the development of the church and study the Middle Ages, culminating with the Renaissance and Reformation. Science focuses on the human body and astronomy.
Rome to the Reformation is a complete curriculum for Bible, history, and science.
Note: This used set does NOT include student sheets. All items listed below are included and in good condition.
Basic Package Includes:
- Teacher's Manual
- How the Bible Came to Us
- The Roman Empire
- Augustus Caesar's World
- Galen and the Gateway to Medicine
- The Story of the World, Volume 2
- Medieval World
- Trial and Triumph: Stories from Church History
- The Human Body for Every Kid
- The Body Book
- First Encyclopedia of the Human Body
- The Wonderful Way Babies Are Made
- Exploring Creation with Astronomy (1st Edition)