The God’s Design Science series is based on a biblical worldview and reveals how science supports the biblical account of creation.
Complete life science curriculum for 3rd-8th graders, which reveals the amazing world of God’s creation through the study of plants, animals, and the human body!
The World of Plants: Discover the Creator’s handiwork as you study the beauty and intricacy of seeds, leaves, and flowers. Explore trees, fungi, algae, unusual plants, moss, and more.
The Human Body: The human body is an incredibly complex and created wonder. Learn about the amazing functions of each system and understand that you are made in God’s image!
The World of Animals: Discover how each animal was designed by God to be unique, from cuddly mammals and slimy frogs to jellyfish, butterflies, and bacteria. Get ready for an exciting adventure!
- God's Design for Life
- God's Design for Life (Teacher's Guide)
What's so special about the Master Books edition? This exciting course has been enhanced with the following features:
- The 6 original books plus online downloads are now all combined into just 2 books
- Combined daily schedule for a one-year course (includes material for The World of Plants, The Human Body, and The World of Animals)
- Each individual lesson sheet on its own page
- Contains a master supply list for each section (plants, human body, and animals) as well a supply list for each lesson- all with convenient checkboxes
- Additional instructions and formatting on the lesson sheets make it easier for the student to follow and the parent to grade
- The icons used in the student book have been added on the lesson sheets as well
- A point system has been assigned to quizzes and tests
- Separate answer keys for worksheets, quizzes, and tests for each section (plants, human body, animals)
- Answer keys contain both questions and answers for convenience
- Includes copies of the glossaries from the student book