This pick-up-and-teach manual provides everything you need to guide students ages 5-7 to the next level in reading and writing!
- Foundations lessons 81-120
- Creative and varied comprehension activities
- Fluency practice that keeps students motivated
- Assessments to monitor student progress
- Comprehension activities and questions for the Foundations C Readers
- Easy to follow lessons that explain concepts such as broad vowels, open vowels, and six reasons for a silent final E (Publisher's Description)
Note: The cover of this book is in good condition but the pages are written on extensively. However, the book is still fully functional.
Used - Worn/Acceptable
This item is fairly worn but is functional. It could have cosmetic wear such as highlighting/writing, folded pages, corner curls or cover damage (may be ripped or missing). The book may be personalized and could contain page markers or stickers. May be missing a non-essential accessories such as CD's, codes, and dust jackets etc. In the case of a workbook: Read notes on what is missing or written on. We will not sell worn audio books or DVDs.