A Charlotte Mason Inspired Journey Through American History!
America’s Story 1 brings history alive in the stories and adventures of explorers and pioneers who saw in America the chance to live a dream—to freely worship God, to have a chance to own land, and search for wealth and opportunities.
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
America’s Story 1 is designed to be easy to use as it guides your student through an exciting adventure through American history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- And compile a timeline from the ancient Americas to the 1850s!
Teacher Guide features:
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience
Note: This book is in excellent condition. It is listed as "used-good" because pages 8-25 (lesson 1 pages) are either written on or missing.
Used - Good
The cover is intact but may have been written on. Spine may show signs of wear. All pages are intact but may include limited notes, highlighting, or light pencil marks. May include "From the library of" labels, stickers, or markings.