Selling to Our Store
At Little Green Schoolhouse Books, one of the valuable services we offer is the opportunity to sell your used books and curriculum items to our shop. Here’s how it works, and why we believe this is good news for you!
Why sell to Little Green Schoolhouse Books?
- We will always offer you a competitive price based on clear data for the specific items you are offering and their current condition.
- We aim to make the selling process clear and convenient for you! No listing and managing items on Facebook groups or eBay or making multiple trips to the post office.
- You can feel confident in selling to a reputable business and receiving a guaranteed payment via cash or Paypal.
- Sales to our shop increase the variety and depth of our stock, continuing the cycle of great deals on curriculum for you and for other families.
What types of items are we purchasing?
Currently, we are looking to purchase gently used curriculum, as well as books and readers for children, tweens, and teens. We are especially interested in books and current edition items for Alpha and Omega(Life Pac, Horizons), Bright Ideas Press (Mystery of History, Christian Kids Science), Masterbooks, Sonlight, My Father’s World, Demme Learning (Math U See), All about Learning (Reading and Spelling), Apologia, Bob Jones, Abeka, The Good and The Beautiful, and Berean Builders.
As our shop expands, we will be seeking to purchase plenty of additional items. If you have books and materials not listed above that you’d like to sell, feel free to contact us to see if we are ready to accept them at this time.
What can I expect when I’m ready to sell?
- The easiest way to offer things for sale to Little Green Schoolhouse Books is to take a few quick photos of your items and send them via Facebook Messenger to our business Facebook page. Please let us know the general condition of your items, and note any significant wear we would not see in photos, including completed workbook pages.
- If the above option does not work for you, or you do not use Facebook, please contact us with your photos and information by email at email@example.com.
- Once we have received your photos and information, we will choose the items we can currently list and make you an offer. We try to respond with an offer within 24 hours; however, large quantities of items may require more time.
- If you accept our offer, we will make arrangements to pick up the purchased items from you or find a common location to meet to receive them.
We are currently only able to accept books from sellers in Northern Indiana, the Indianapolis area, Southern Michigan, and the Southern Chicagoland region. However, we plan to begin taking in items from across the U.S. very soon!
We also happily accept donated books!
Any questions?As always, if you have any questions about Little Green Schoolhouse Books, who we are, or how to buy or sell with us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can find us on Facebook or Instagram, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org..
We are excited to help you make some money back on things you’re ready to part with, and to help them find a new home as a great deal for someone else!