Our Doors are Open!
With grateful hearts and excited butterflies, we are thrilled to announce the Grand Opening of our website at Little Green Schoolhouse Books! Our virtual doors are open for you to browse and shop for fantastic used books and curriculum items. Our email inbox and Facebook Messenger are always ready to receive word of items you are interested in selling to us. And our team is working hard at developing and dreaming new ways to provide you with great finds, top-notch service, reviews and resources, and friendly encouragement to help you live your best homeschooling life.
Last week, we gave you details on the process and perks of selling your items to Little Green Schoolhouse Books. Today, as we launch our website, we want to let you know the many benefits of buying from our shop - from your pocketbook to your peace of mind!
- Our prices are carefully researched and based on the item listed and its current condition.
- We offer 25-60% off regular retail pricing on all used items.
- Items in brand new condition are always 10% off retail value. Use 10OFFNEW at checkout to apply these savings!
- Shipping rates are reasonable, without any hidden charges.
- Local pickup is available, if you would like to avoid shipping charges altogether.
- While our shop already has hundreds of items available, this is only the beginning! Our inventory will always be growing in terms of quantity and range.
- If you do not see something you are interested in, let us know! We are always searching for and collecting items, so this information helps us know what to keep an eye out for.
When you buy from our shop, it’s as simple as finding what you need and checking
out! No bidding or competing with other shoppers, or dealing with complicated transactions in Facebook group threads.
Our site is run through Shopify, ensuring a safe and reliable transaction every time you make a purchase.
Used books and curriculum materials come to us in a variety of conditions. We do our best to accurately categorize each item so that you know what to expect when it arrives at your door. If, however, you receive an item that is not in the condition you expected, it can be returned to us within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price.
We package sold tems using sturdy materials, and get them quickly on their way to you. Look for a fun video coming soon with details of a recent horror story Ryann had while trying to receive books in the mail! We will always do our part to avoid those situations.
Purchasing good-quality used books and curriculum is not only great for your wallet - it’s also helpful to the environment. Recycling your no-longer-needed school things by selling them to us, or purchasing books in our shop that were previously enjoyed by another family, are both ways to reduce waste and conserve energy.
Ready, Set, Go!